Monday, December 14, 2009

I Have to Learn Spanish

Bienvenidos!

Learning Spanish has always been on my "to do" list. (I would say bucket list, but saying that at the age of 30 seems a little bit premature.) Like so many people in recent months, I am suffering from a bout of unemployment. Learning another language seems like the perfect project to not only keep me busy but also increase my marketability as a job hunter. I've decided to learn Spanish since the number of Spanish speakers in the United States continues to grow every day. Even in my small Midwestern town, I hear people speaking Spanish on almost a daily basis.

I hope to share my experiences as a self-study Spanish language student. I will explore various Spanish lessons and language resources for others who are trying to learn the Spanish language as well as other languages. I invite you to join me on this language learning journey!

No comments: